Empowering people to leverage state-of-the-art software stacks
VersionBay started with a simple question: why don’t more people use the latest software stacks?
During our over 18 years of working experience at MathWorks, it became clear that many companies do not upgrade to newer versions of MATLAB when they are released, even if the value is for sure there.
Before updating software stacks typically these questions arise and need answering.
- It works why change?
- How much effort will it take?
- What other applications are impacted?
- Which version is best for us?
- Does everyone need to change or just our project?
- What new features are important for our company?
- Who will be responsible for ensuring a smooth transaction?
But what if there was another way?
Imagine a world where one week after a new MATLAB version is released, you receive a customized report confirming that your MATLAB code will continue to work seamlessly, and it just got faster. You also learn about relevant new features which will make your team more productive.
- Stay up-to-date
- Save time and money figuring out which is the right version for your organization
- Maximize reuse of IP across different projects
- Get teams coached on important new features and best practices on a regular basis